A Selection of Spark Growth Portfolio Projects
National Entrepreneur Center – Jerry Ross, speaking on Main Street Gardening for Global Entrepreneurship Week
3.0 Leaders Talk…Bright Spots in Education
Spark Growth – Stan Schultes, Friends of Global Entrepreneurship at U.S. State Department
Station 2 Innovation – cowork space
Spark Growth contributes to local entrepreneurship discussion at SB2
Booker High School hosts a multi-generational introduction to Strategic Doing.
Station 2 Innovation organizes a Tampa Bay Regional Pow Wow. This group represents entrepreneur ecosystem leaders across the 8 county Tampa Bay Region.
Sara Hand visiting Tech Stars New York.
An introduction to Strategic Doing brings together community, education and business leaders at Tampa Bay WaVE.
Sara Hand, CEO of Spark Growth, speaks to the importance of collaboration at the 2015 Strategic Innovation Summit on the campus of Harvard University. Photo: Griffin Greenberg, NY Times
Startup Chicks visits Florida
3.0 Leaders is Access to Extraordinary Leaders and Innovators.
At Spark Growth – our passion is in connecting the dots – growing people, businesses, and communities. We’re always looking for cool new ideas that make a difference, great people, and awesome partners for projects.
These projects take shape across cultures, multiple time zones, industry clusters and profit and non-profit sectors. From the wild west of “Smart Cities”, the culture shifting aspects of thought-leadership workshop retreats and conferences, to the capital creation results of business and economic development.
Some of these projects include:
- DaVinci’s Faire – multi-generational sensory-rich community engagement centered around science, technology, makers, inventors and lifelong learners in an unique open-spaces format.
- 3.0 Leaders – convening extraordinary leaders and innovators, “heroes” in establishing innovation cultures to address the tough issues that are facing us all today. What are the latest trends? What questions should you be asking? Where are they investing their time and money, and why?
- Soft-landing services – support business expansion into new markets, and are designed specifically to ensure those businesses are provided with an accelerated introduction into the market’s business practices, regulations and culture.
- Agile strategy – lean, agile and fast, we teach people how to form collaborations quickly within in their networks, and rapidly generate innovative solutions in quick, iterative cycles.
- Station 2 Innovation – building community and growing businesses in Bradenton and beyond with weekly education, coworking, mentoring and more.
- Cool collaborations – from visiting the UN and State Department, to Innovation Accelerators sponsored by Harvard University, international business networking and impact investment conferences.
Current Project Sampling
Partner – Clients
A Few of Our Favorite Previous Projects
Grade Level Reading
TEDx Team Member
Development partner 12-12-12, 11/12 GEW Salon, 7/2013 Sarasota/Manatee Salon