SG Core Values and Compliance Framework Statement.
SG clients value our experts for their knowledge and insights but also recognize and respect their limitations. In the process of working with thousands of clients, companies, and experts, we have established a robust compliance framework for sector research and consulting. All members are held to the highest international and inter-sector compliance criteria and privacy standards.
Compliance is a core commitment to our business and ingrained in our culture. Since 2013, we have invested considerable human and financial resources in our work to create technologically advanced and comprehensive processes underlying a compliance system upholding rigorous standards across sectors and markets.
Our systems and compliance protocols help experts manage conflicts and enable our clients to implement their own protocols. Our compliance framework is a key reason why clients and communities choose to work with SG. Should you have any questions or want to learn more about our compliance framework, please email email@example.com or call +1-(941)-877-1599
Since 2013, we have invested considerable human and financial resources in our work to create technologically advanced and comprehensive processes underlying a compliance system upholding rigorous standards across sectors and markets.
For Consultants and Team Members.
- Have reviewed any agreements or policies to which they are subject
- Will decline to participate in any project that would violate those agreements and do not have any agreements with – and will not agree to owe any obligations to – third parties in conflict with the project and privacy commitments
- Will not provide confidential (including non-public) information to clients, contractors, or outside bodies
- Will keep client interests and information confidential; and
- Will immediately inform SG leadership in the case of any conflict, contractual or otherwise, which may interfere with the completion of duties in compliance with SG contracts or commitments (written and verbal)